Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wii Three Boys Would love a Wii

Our kids are not deprived by any means. They have stuff. Loads of stuff. They actually love stuff. More than the Mommy loves the stuff. What they don't have is the Wii. Our house is Wii-less. My husband is not a fan of the Wii (although when the N was taking care of the dog of the neighbors with the Wii, who offered to let him play the Wii while he was with the dog), this husband of mine seemed to have a lot of fun playing Wii golf with the Wii and the N. I like the Wii because when the boys are done playing the Wii they are inspired to go do whatever they were playing on the Wii "for real". I also like the Wii along with Wii fit because I would love to setup a fitness competition in our family. We'll do it anyway, but the Wii would help inspire the wee-ones. That and snowboarding with Shaun White which I've heard is just not fun without the wii fit balance board.

So...I'm playing for a Wii...

http://www.milehighmamas.com/2008/12/14/enter-to-win-mile-high-mamas-wii-and-wii-fit-giveaway/

No comments: