Sunday, December 28, 2008

The View from my Porch

Our family is one of the lucky ones. In our neighborhood of densely packed homes, even though there are several 14'ers within view when in open space, most of the homes don't have much of a view of the mountains from their porches or living rooms. Since we have a small field in front of our house we aren't quite as closed in. I changed my blog header to include a photo I took from my front porch (Okay, I did zoom quite a bit! And yes...there are roof tops of other homes at the bottom of the picture, but...isn't it beautiful anyway?).

I also considered changing my blog to be named "The View from My Porch", but decided it really wasn't that much different in meaning than what I currently have - and changing at this point is more of a hassle than it is worth!

No comments: